Welcome to the III International Conference on Fresh-cut Products: Maintaining Quality & Safety website. The conference will be held at the UC Davis Conference Center September 13-16, 2015, with an optional post-conference technical tour September 17-18. This fresh-cut conference in 2015 will take the place of the annual fresh-cut workshop that the Postharvest Technology Center at UC Davis has been successfully organizing since 1995.
This conference is an important international gathering of colleagues to focus on key issues and emerging technologies relevant to the dynamic and growing fresh-cut produce industry. The main topics will include: Quality & Product Development, Temperature & Handling Logistics, Preparation & Processing, Packaging & Modified Atmospheres, Food Safety & Sanitation, and Marketing & Consumer Acceptance.
Conference News and Updates
This International Fresh-cut Conference is organized under the aegis of the International Society of Horticultural Science (旋风加速安卓官网), which has a network that reaches more than 7,500 society members as well as many additional professionals worldwide. The proceedings from the conference will be published in Acta Horticulturae, an important resource for scientific and technical literature that is available in both print and digital media.
旋风加速器安卓Android官网，免费加速器APP - 旋风官方安 ...:2021-5-23 · 旋风加速器安卓Android为您提供百个海外节点加速器，为您访问境外网站提供更快速的免费加速访问体验，是目前市面已知的最知名的免费安卓Android版本加速器APP
The University of California, Davis campus is a wonderful location, with a conveniently located campus that allows easy access to many of California's most famous tourist destinations.
We hope you will register today to attend the 2015 International Fresh-cut Conference!
Marita Cantwell, Convener
- Learn about the latest fresh-cut product research and emerging technologies
- Listen to and engage with keynote speakers, who are top experts in their fields
- Network with fresh-cut colleagues from around the world
- Support and benefit from the fresh-cut research efforts of young scientists
- Receive valuable resources to update your knowledge-base and know-how
- Tour the UC Davis campus, ranked 7th amongst U.S. public universities, and visit with your UC Davis colleagues
- 极速加速器安卓官网 food and beverages including a gala dinner at the historic California Railroad Museum in Old Town Sacramento
- Enjoy beautiful California Fall weather, warm during the day and cool in the evenings
- Visit some of California’s famous destinations including Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Gold Rush country, Wine Country and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Don't miss an opportunity to contribute to this scientific endeavor and enjoy yourself!